- STANDARD PRIMARY VOLTAGES: 1000, 550, 415, 240, 110
- DOUBLE WOUND INSULATION
- 50 / 60Hz
- TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARD AS/NZS 61558
|VA Rating (VA)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Weight (kg)|
- Above prices apply only to “stepdown” transformers from specified primary voltages, other types available on request.
- Double wound, fully varnish impregnated and cool running with class E insulation standard.
- All transformers fitted with barrier terminal blocks, other terminal variations are possible, contact us to find out more.
- Designed to Australian standard AS/NZS 61558 under an accredited ISO9001:2000 quality management.
- Operating temperatures range from 0 to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Flying leads & extra tappings at $2.50 each.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Larger transformers are available up to 150 kVA, prices and specifications on application. NOTE: VA rating = Secondary Voltage x Secondary Current
BENEFITS OF UNICORE
In addition to the notes above, Unicore transformers have the following advantages:
- Increasing the core section will reduce the number of turns in the winding.
- This will allow a reduction in the window size and the mass of copper.
- Reducing turns improves regulation and lowers copper related losses.
- The lower copper loss minimizes hot spots by making loss more uniform
- Unicores can be made to ANY size without the use of jigs or any other mechanical aids. It is therefore possible to take maximum advantage of the core material and copper.